- All dogs visiting our store MUST be on a leash both in the parking lot and in store.
- Retractable leads must be locked at no longer than 6 feet.
- Pets cannot be left unattended at any time.
- Dog restraints must be used while bathing and drying your pet.
- All pet accidents should be brought to our attention for immediate clean-up.
- If your dog poops outside our shop you MUST pick it up. If you need a pick-up bag just ask.
- Families are encouraged to use our self-serve wash together.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult while using the self wash.
- Aggressive dogs can use our self wash by appointment only. Please call us.
- Muzzles are available for your use.
- Disruptive dogs can be asked to leave at our discretion.
- Product damaged by dogs or children will be added to your bill.
- Cats visiting our shop must be in a carrier.
We believe that what goes into your pet reflects on the outside.
For total health your friend needs holistic food, regular grooming and both mental and physical exercise.
So we want to create a fun, pet friendly place in our area to provide "all things" your dog and cat need to be healthy inside and out.
We sincerely hope you love our concept, atmosphere and service as much as we love your pets.
The Wolff Family
Kathy, Rob, Damien, David, Gus, & Riley
OUR FURRY FAMILY
What's that dog in our logo?
It's a Giant Schnauzer!
We share our home with two!
Ch. Keystones Black Angus Wolf is the formal name of my beloved Gus. He is a big, sweet, loving goofball who never met a dog or person he didn't like.
Keystones Live Life With Gusto is the formal name of my girl, Riley. She is a very feminine pretty girl who bounces her way through life.
Unfortunately we lost our other beloved girl, Vixen, to cancer in June 2008. She was only 3 years old and it was a devastating loss.
We support canine cancer research and will donate a percentage of our sales to organizations working toward a cure.
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!