- All dogs visiting our store MUST be on a leash both in the parking lot and in store.
- Retractable leads must be locked at no longer than 6 feet.
- Pets cannot be left unattended at any time.
- Dog restraints must be used while bathing and drying your pet.
- All pet accidents should be brought to our attention for immediate clean-up.
- If your dog poops outside our shop you MUST pick it up. If you need a pick-up bag just ask.
- Families are encouraged to use our self-serve wash together.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult while using the self wash.
- Aggressive dogs can use our self wash by appointment only. Please call us.
- Muzzles are available for your use.
- Disruptive dogs can be asked to leave at our discretion.
- Product damaged by dogs or children will be added to your bill.
- Cats visiting our shop must be in a carrier.
If you are having any difficulty with the accessibility of our website, please contact our website provider directly by phone or email to get the fastest possible response.
We want everyone who visits the All Things Woof Meow, Too Inc. website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. In order to make our website accessible to individuals who rely on assistive technologies or alternative input devices, we are in the process of implementing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 on our website. These guidelines explain how to design a website whose content is accessible to individuals who are disabled or rely on alternative and assistive technologies.
How are we doing?
Our website provider is working hard to implement the WCAG standards, but we realize there may be some areas that still need improving. We want to hear from you.
The best contact is Keegan Edwards, whose information is at the top of this page, but if you are in any way dissatisfied with the response you receive contact:Pam Oesch
A note on third party content
Along with our website, we link to third party sites (such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google) and may also include or embed third party content to share information and promotional content (such as products, coupons, et cetera).
We cannot control or correct problems with these third party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.
Below are the publicly available Accessibility Policies of the third party sites we may use:
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!